So far so good!
I have lost a lot of weight and I am feeling great.
The support here at Halton is the key.
Join usTo arrange a visit, or for help with membership queries, including family membership options contact
or 07748 596607
We are a small independent gym - benefits include:
- Four Seasons gym – indoor and outdoor training zones
- Space and Time – capped at 450 members – more space and less waiting timetable
- Ample Free car parking
- No contract – full flexibility to stop and start
- First day fixed pricing – lifetime fixed price from the day you join
- Free classes for full members – 4 times per week inclusive
Our membership pledge
Unlike large commercial gyms, we like our customers to be in control - so no unintelligible terms and conditions or Direct Debits, so you stay in control of your bank account and membership. And we know there is nothing worse than having to wait to use equipment so we cap membership at just 450. Here are a few reasons to choose Halton Health & Fitness Club:
- Unique outside training area – great for the Summer time and warmer weather. Enjoy the fresh air training experience
- Unlike a lot of gyms, there is ample free car parking and we are easy to access
- Membership is available to anyone aged 16+
- Expert personal training and nutritional advice
- On-site physiotherapy and complementary services (e.g. sports massage & foot care)
- Pilates specialist centre – individual and group sessions
- Pavilion Café & Bar - all gym members are welcome to unwind and enjoy the bar and cafe area. Also open to friends and family.
- Fixed price guarantee - monthly membership option
Your membership cost will be fixed for the duration of your time at Halton. We guarantee that the price you pay on day one will remain the same - no increases each year or hidden extras even if you are still with us in 10 years time!
- Family membership - if both parents are members we now offer that 2 children can attend with them for FREE!
- Member to Member offers for special discounts on services from member's local businesses
Membership is available for anyone aged 16+. Note that our monthly payment option prices are fixed for life when you join, which can obviously present huge value over the course of your membership.
£50 admin/joining fee - couples joining together pay a single admin fee
£10 refundable deposit for your key card
Save £75 by paying annually
10% discount for household (e.g. husband/wife; father/son; mother/daughter;)
10% discount for essential services (e.g. Police, Armed Services, Ambulance)
Gym Membership for Tennis Members – 20% discount on all the above rates
Halton Tennis Centre values inclusion and diversity. It is committed to creating a culture where everyone is treated equally and fairly, ensuring that all our members enjoy our excellent facilities and succeed at their chosen fitness and tennis activities. The Centre aims to be inclusive and we invite disabled applicants to declare their disability when they fill out their membership form. This information will be treated as confidential. It will only be used to discuss ways in which the Centre can make the applicant’s membership more inclusive, enjoyable and positive. To discuss a confidential disclosure please contact Nick Leighton on 07863 169839 or firstname.lastname@example.org