We forge strong links with our partner schools through taster sessions, festival days and competition, igniting a passion for tennis and giving children a game for life.
Get involvedIf you'd like to have our coaches work within your school please contact
Book securely online with Paypal or via manual forms you can print out:
As part of our commitment to bringing tennis to the local community, we work to create sustainable, year round tennis activity within schools and centres while developing strong school club links with our Club.
We aim to do this by:
- Delivering taster sessions to 12 schools per term at Key Stage 1 and at 3 Development Centres (Tring, Berkhamsted and Aylesbury Grammar School)
- Signposting all children to end of term tennis 'festivals' at Halton
- Extending festival invitations out to Key Stage 2 children
- Repeating activities on a termly basis
- Attaining an annual target of 1200 participants
Neale Proud talking about Halton's outreach programme
Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY)
We recommend that all our elite young players and athletes visit the CRY website which explains cardiac risk in the young and how to arrange screening.
Coaching at Halton is sponsored by