I love the session because we play lots of matches, there are prizes, the coaches are all kind and it’s great fun! :-)
George, Green Ball player
Join usTo find out more or arrange a visit contact
Junior tennis courses
Book securely online
(course fee discounts for Halton UK Junior Club Members)
Membership ratesSee our current rates here
Event scheduleRead the schedule for upcoming matchplays & tournaments open to all young players (members and non-members)
Junior YogaWe now offer yoga for youngsters!
Click here for our timetable.
Birthday partiesLet us host your party!
Read details and apply
British Tennis MembershipGet the most from British Tennis by signing up as a British Tennis Member (BTM) with the LTA
We have a vibrant junior tennis scene at Halton as the leading club in Bucks for juniors wishing to compete, from friendly local matches all the way through to national standard. Our coaches are hugely committed to engaging and helping our young members get the most from their tennis experience, whether through energetic fun sessions or recognising and mentoring talented players through our Performance Programme.
Welcoming members of all abilities, Halton is a great place to meet up with their friends in a safe environment. They can relax and play table tennis, basketball, football and other sports, and join in social events.
Here are a few facts about our junior offerings:
- Enjoy the dedicated junior play zone - an area dedicated to our younger members: 4 outdoor junior courts, table football, table tennis basketball and football
- Over 300 children regularly play competitive matches - more than anyone else in Buckinghamshire!
- Our coaching squads start from age 2½
- Over 600 children train with us each week at the club and a further 500 at local schools
- We have 15 teams for competition players
- Over 1000 matches are typically played annually
- Our holiday camps attract over 800 children each year
From as little as £3 per week our juniors enjoy a great package of activities - click here for full details.
(in the Daily Telegraph)
Sessions include use of indoor courts during inclement weather.
* During term time only
Child protection policy
Providing a safe, secure environment for our young guests is our highest priority. For detailed information read our child protection policy.
Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY)
We recommend that all our elite young players and athletes visit the CRY website which explains cardiac risk in the young and how to arrange screening.