My children have improved in attitude and technique and they always come off court with a smile on their face, and the coaches really care.
Louise Hutchison, parent
Mini membership (under 10's)
Join usTo find out more or arrange a visit contact
Membership ratesSee our current rates here
Event scheduleRead the schedule for upcoming matchplays & tournaments open to all young players (members and non-members)
Birthday partiesLet us host your party!
"It was super!! The children absolutely loved the tennis and some of the parents are now looking into membership and the summer camps."
- Sarah Rowan
Read details and apply
British Tennis MembershipGet the most from British Tennis by signing up as a British Tennis Member (BTM) with the LTA
Earn your stripesFind out more about Mini Tennis and enjoy fun and games on the LTA's Mini Tennis website
Child safeguardingRead about how we safeguard your children at Halton here
Mini Tennis is a very special section of our Club, with over 250 young players. Our aims are to provide a secure, fun environment in which they can learn to play Mini Tennis, make new friends and prepare for junior membership of the club when they are ready.
All children attending Mini Tennis Red (4-7 years) or Orange (8-9 years) courses/squads at Halton will now have membership included in their course fees. With the aim of getting all of our youngest players on the court more often and creating a culture of regular fun, family practice. 100% of mini-membership income is reinvested into our mini tennis activities, ensuring we continue to offer the absolute best facilities and opportunities possible to our mini-players.
- Free use of Outdoor mini/junior Zone with parents (no adult membership required) - The amazing new mini/junior Zone at Halton features 4 mini red courts, table tennis tables, picnic benches, a summer house with table football & pool and a hitting wall! With mini membership you can play with your children in the zone, having a brilliant time, lots of laughs and helping your little players to be the very best they can be!
- Mini-membership welcome bag
- Monthly Red & Orange matchplays - all results counting towards LTA rating
- Inter-Club leagues
- Mini Tennis Club Championships
- Parents will be invited to 'Parent Play' sessions!
- Access to award progression drills and games to help get the most out of practice and most importantly making sure it's great fun!
- Access from 12.30am-2pm on Sundays to the indoor mini-zone.**
- Mini Orange indoor court access - Sunday 12.30-2pm**
- Mini Orange drills and games ideas to help the next stage get the most out of family practice
** There will be occasions throughout the year when we have events booked, at these times the courts may be unavailable, we will of course provide notice in advance.
Players at 8+ may also upgrade to full junior membership. As a complete ‘home’ for their tennis experience we can also provide a great birthday party venue!
Child protection policy
Providing a safe, secure environment for our young guests is our highest priority. For detailed information read our child protection policy. If you would like to raise any issues or just have a chat with our Welfare & Safeguarding Officer, please contact Tom Mayer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07771 701629.
Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY)
We recommend that all our elite young players and athletes visit the CRY website which explains cardiac risk in the young and how to arrange screening.