It's so good to attend a course that is run by passionate people about a great sport! A professionally hosted course as well!
Jon Keens, attendee, CHILDS/Sanchez-Casal Coaches' Workshop
Learning & Development
Contact usTo learn more about our services contact
Winning: "Identifying, gathering and mobilising all our resources to go as far as we can."
The Chiltern Institute of Learning, Development and Sport (CHILDS) is a new initiative at Halton dedicated to helping teams and individuals WIN, and utiilises our fantastic new conference facilities.
As Halton's professional and personal development & learning division, CHILDS activities include:
- Eupsychia days: using our 'Playing to Win' model, Eupsychia days are team-building, confidence boosting, morale raising, cooperative experiential events for teams and groups
- Curious Cow Talks: evening meetings designed to spread ideas and spark curiosity within and beyond our community
- Workshops and Courses:
- Parenting for performance
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- The business of coaching
- Developing sustainable club business models
- CV development for athletes in career transition
- Access funding: CHILDS will source and access funding for emerging talent - 2016 and beyond, developing the Olympic Legacy of 2012
- Participation in sport in the region: Encourage grass roots and participation across all sports in the region; CHILDS will act as a promotions and marketing champion