Exceptional training facilities, attitude, atmosphere, and advice. Staff are always ready to help with personalised advice.
Book a visitCome and sample what makes Halton special - to arrange your visit contact
or 07748 596607
Unwind, enjoy a bite to eat, a drink at our bar or watch Sky Sports in our TV area - the Pavilion welcomes you
Café & Bar
First Aid Training
British Red Cross First Aid Training has selected Halton as their local venue for first aid at work courses. If you or your company enrol staff on first aid courses, why not do it at Halton?
Book here and please spread the word.
Halton Health & Fitness Club is a spacious gym offering an expansive range of up-to-date fitness equipment, laid out in clearly defined training zones. We are open every day including Bank Holidays from 5am – 10pm.
The Club is easy to access with lots of free car parking space. Our members especially enjoy our unique outside training area. Our reputation is "for being welcoming and non-intimidating, and a place where you can relax and enjoy your training."
Our friendly staff are here to support and assist you, whether you are new to this form of training or have been working out for years.
Gym equipment and training zones
Our Life Fitness and Jorden equipment has been carefully selected to keep you active and motivated without the need to hang around, waiting for machines to become available. We have designed our gym to ensure that you enjoy working out and 'Realise Your Potential'.
- The Cardio Zone offers a range of treadmills, cross-trainers, rowers, upright and recumbent bikes and a summit trainer
- The Fixed Weight and Cables Zone has multiple stations offering many variations of movement and exercise to minimise waiting times
- The Free Weights Zone houses dumbbells and olympic bars / discs and racks
- The Functional Training Zone hosts viper bars, medicine balls, weighted poles, multiple balance balls and much more
- The Mind & Body Studio is an intimate and multi-function room for a variety of classes including Pilates, Yoga, and Barresculpt
- The Outdoor Training Zone is a unique aspect at Halton - an extensive outside space (and covered area) for training and enjoying classes
As you’d expect, our amazing fitness facilities are complemented with more than ample free parking, change-rooms facilities with full disabled access and plenty of lockers.
When you marry this with the relaxed, supportive environment that we have built our reputation on, we know that you’ll enjoy your entire Halton Heath and Fitness Club experience!