Lara simply loves being in the environment, whether for match play, training or just hanging out. A very positive environment.
Richard Hill, father of junior player
Join usTo find out more or arrange a visit contact
We enjoy probably the best tennis club facilities in Buckinghamshire. The club is a little oasis which we take great pride in caring for and respectfully adding to - visitors from other clubs always say "every year there is something new!"
Here are a few of the highlights:
- A superb choice of 16 tennis courts:
- 2 hitting walls
- 4 court outdoor Mini Zone with hitting wall
- Skills Zone - a multi-sport area aimed at children of all ages offering mini tennis, basketball, badminton, football and volleyball
- Stunning Rothschild clubhouse with cafe and bar, and a TV area with Sky Sports
- Café & Bar, open 7 days a week and available for event hire for private parties or business functions
- Superb conference facilities with reduced rates for members
- Top class coaching team of 15 LTA-qualified coaches
- Pro shop & racket stringing service
- Changing facilities
- Full health and fitness club with large gym and studio
- Physiotherapy and sports injury clinic
- Sports and Shiatsu massage specialists
- 3 table tennis tables & table football
- Grandstand seating
- Free Wi-Fi
Booking is not required for our outdoor courts and members can use them for casual play/coaching (although Club sessions and matches take priority). Floodlights are free for adult members, just ask the office or a member of the coaching team to assist.