What I really enjoyed was the sense of inclusion. Outstanding, excellent, good, bad or indifferent as we may be as players, we're all valued at the Club, and that quality is priceless.
Join usComplete this PDF form electronically and email it to the office, or to find out more or arrange a visit please contact
Parent membership offerWe offer a special reduction for parents of junior members.
SafeguardingRead about how we safeguard your children at Halton here
Codes of conductRead our code of conduct for players, parents and coaches here and our safe and inclusive code of conduct here.
Everyone is welcome at Halton whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced player. Come and give it a go for FREE and see what makes Halton a great place to be.
- We have 11 indoor and outdoor tennis sessions each week totaling over 15 hours, all of which are led by an organiser or a member of the coaching team and include free use of balls
- Health & Fitness Club - 20% discount for tennis members
- Use of our world-class facilities, including 16 courts (6 indoor and 3 mini indoor courts) with a choice of 3 different surfaces
- Free use of outdoor courts (including floodlights)
- Reduced hourly rate for private indoor bookings
- Quarterly Friday fun evening with coaches
- Regular organised tournaments and Annual Festival of Tennis
- Enjoy the comforts of our Rothschild Pavilion clubhouse, with cafe and bar, and a TV area with Sky Sports
- Reduced rates for use of our stunning conference facilities
- Reduced venue hire rate for private parties at the Club Pavilion
- 10% off at Pro Shop and Berkhamsted Sports
- Entry into our annual Wimbledon draw - you just need to be registered with the LTA as a British Tennis Member (BTM)
- Guests - members are welcome to bring a guest(s). A £25 fee is payable each time. Guest fees are applicable for up to 3 visits per year. They are designed to support family and friends visiting members who wish to have a game of tennis. They are not applicable to “regular” guests who should join as members if they wish to play on regular basis at club sessions or on the outdoor courts. Guests may join in the club rusty racket sessions as well as outdoor casual play.
|Off Peak *||£400||£40|
Give Tennis Another Go!
If you are new or returning to tennis then try this and
enjoy lots of benefits
|Junior - U18||£155||n/a|
|Mini **||£40 †||n/a|
* Off Peak – to 4pm weekdays
** Mini membership year runs from 1st September to 31 August
† For Minis signed up for a coaching course this is included in the course price
Joining Fee £150 per household (not applicable for juniors)
Tennis members are also entitled to a 20% discount off Health & Fitness Club membership
To find out more about the best membership option for you and to arrange a trial visit please contact Membership Secretary Gill Roe on 01296 623453 or 07922 012443.
Service personnel and their families are welcome to join the tennis centre and Halton Health & Fitness Club to enjoy the facilities and organised tennis activities we offer. Currently, some 35 RAF serving personnel and their spouses from Halton, High Wycombe and Benson are full members of the Club. We also offer County Membership for those living more than 25 miles away, which makes it feasible for personnel serving further afield to be members. Many keen players from RAF Halton and High Wycombe play regularly and join in with Rusty Rackets, Club sessions and our teams. Please contact Gill Roe on 01296 623453 or 07922 012443 for details of our RAF Membership rates.
What our members say
"I joined Halton tennis club in May 2018 as a newcomer to tennis and tennis clubs. Immediately I was impressed by the friendliness, inclusivity and warm welcome by members, officers, and coaches. This has been consistent and constant throughout my 6 months here.
Encouragement, positive advice and guidance in a relaxed, non imposing manner has been in abundance from all in both the tennis and social engagement.
I would highly recommend anyone thinking of taking up tennis in the future to come to Halton and enjoy the tennis experience!"
Halton Tennis Centre values inclusion and diversity. It is committed to creating a culture where everyone is treated equally and fairly, ensuring that all our members enjoy our excellent facilities and succeed at their chosen fitness and tennis activities. The Centre aims to be inclusive and we invite disabled applicants to declare their disability when they fill out their membership form. This information will be treated as confidential. It will only be used to discuss ways in which the Centre can make the applicant’s membership more inclusive, enjoyable and positive. To discuss a confidential disclosure please contact Nick Leighton on 07863 169839 or firstname.lastname@example.org